deadlock Message Board
[ December Full List | Reply ]

Re: For Max: my site
From Max on 04 December '98
replying to For Max: my site posted by Leon

>Hi Max,
>
>each one is stuffed
Stuffed is not the right word - you are trying to use multiple titles and keyword fields,
and your keywords are repeated too many times.
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE> Night Vision Binoculars</TITLE>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="Night Vision Binoculars, night vision binoculars, night vision binoculars, night vision, binoculars">
<META NAME="description" CONTENT=" Night vision binoculars. Night vision scopes, goggles and rifle scopes. Dytime binoculars, spotting scopes, telescopes, microscopes. Russian watches and military attributes.">
<META NAME="KeyWords" CONTENT="Night Vision Binoculars, night vision binoculars, night vision binoculars, night vision, binoculars">
</HEAD>
Can we say the SE's spam detector just went BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

And with the "doorway pages" being near clones of the main page - you are not helping your cause. One of
the things computers do well, and have done well for eons (in Web years) is tell if two files contain much
the same text, and then decide what to do about it.
One well-constructed page will perform better than any collection of key-word crammed "doorway" pages.

Your assignment, whether you want it or not, is to go find my posts where I explain how to use proper HTML
to make pages more appetizing to search engines.

>with different title, keywords, ALT tags and in some cases comments and invisiable words.
they will ignore the comments and whap you for the invisible words.

Replies from other people:

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive
automatic replies by email)

Your Message