deadlock Message Board
[ April Full List | Reply ]

Re: Site Check/Ideas...
From Dale on 25 April '01
replying to Site Check/Ideas... posted by Paul Smith

>I know its a little cheeky but I'd really appreciate any feedback anybody could give me on my e-commerce enabled website. It's only been live three weeks but is already starting to pick up impressions, only problem is the purchase/visit ratio is kind of low right now. I'm really looking for ideas to spice things up a little. All suggestions good or bad are more than welcome.
>
>Paul Smith

Hi Paul, I only have 2 comments on your site, I prefer sites that don't use a scroll bar at the bottom to see the right edge of the page, a little adjustment with table widths and/or cell widths would clear that up, secondly is how much is 3.99?, being from Canada I have no clue on what the currency would be in Canadian Dollars.(Worse yet our Dollar is worth about 25 cents US) :) not quite but its bad.
Maybe a currency converter would be an idea, then people would have a better idea of the costs.
Other then that its a very well done site and I would think that it won't take long to catch on fire!
(A sure site catcher would to add in keywords 'Metallica videos') and have a few on hand. Good Luck.!

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message