deadlock Message Board
[ May Full List | Reply ]

Re: website
From Dale at IllusionsBBS on 30 May '01
replying to website posted by stacey

>This site is still a work in progress! I started creating it just the other day. I would appreciate any comments or opinions on it thus far http://members.theglobe.com/sticky40/exp_site_personal_1/ . I know I cheated and am using a VERY easy Site Builder, but I'm pretty dense when it comes to creating a website. This is my first and I'm a little nervous!

My first impression was good, I like the Blue background, a couple of suggestions from me would be, The Purple Text is hard to read on the blue background,(might try Black)Under Cool Stuff,I would make the boxes the Links and get rid of the text link that is underlined, or use the decoration code to take out the undelined in the links. Last suggestion, at the top, build, clubs, games, shopping I would make them have a mouseover effect(color change). Other then that it looks good...(check my site in the weather section on how you could have the small boxes links instead of the underlined link. You may also want to visit www.ipfox.com for an easier to remember URL,its free.
Dale

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message