deadlock Message Board
[ October Full List | Reply ]

Re: Please review this site
From David A at South Philly NASCAR Diecast on 8 Oct '99
replying to Please review this site posted by Gregory Blasko

>AlpineZone.com has been up and running for about 11 months. I've made some major overhauls this summer and I'm pretty happy with the layout so far. I would love any design/layout suggestions.
>
>I've just made it into Yahoo and rank pretty well on keyword searches (new england skiing, new england hiking, new england lodging) on AltaVista and Infoseek. I would also like suggestions for improving my listing in the other major search engines (I ranked on Page 1 of Excite last year, but don't show up at all now).
>
>The 1999-2000 ski season here in New England is almost underway and I want AlpineZone.com to be the best resource for New England outdoor enthusiasts. Thanks in advance for your help!
>
>-Gregory Blasko

Its a good looking site. Couple of suggestions; you can repeat key words several times in your meta tags. You should include an explanation paragraph on the front page like you have on the interior pages. This will help in the search engines and it will help your visitors know what is going on. Right now theres nothing on the front page telling me your in the New England area. Lastly I like the color scheme/design you used on the Skiing page, this might look good across the whole site as it really gives that "Alpine" feel. Oh yeah and keep the hiking feet they look good.

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive
automatic replies by email)

Your Message