deadlock Message Board
[ October Full List | Reply ]

Re: Expert site opinion
From Rod on 1 Nov '99
replying to Expert site opinion posted by Gail

Dear Gail.

I'm no expert but I did have a look at your site. Some things I learn't that help the ranking of my site:

*Meta tags need to reflect what the potential visitor is likely to type into the search engine.
*Submit your site to all the major engines. Some are directories and some will "spider" your site and find content
*Put your Meta tags on ALL of your pages. Most people only put them on the first page.
*Work your keywords into the body text of the page. Spiders do not only look at titles and Meta tags.
*Persist
*Persist
and
*Persist.

Rod

>I am wondering why my site is not being found. Although I submit it once a month. Also since I have a webmaster who doesn't show me how to access or upload my pages, I don't know if the meta tags are saying what they should. I need more control of my site, and I need help knowing what to do. My site is a real estate site promoting homes for sale in virtual tour. It is an exciting site, but needs expert opinion. Hope you can help. The site is located at www.digitalmovinghouses.com Thanks. Gail Lonie-Mulgrew

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message