deadlock Message Board
[ December Full List | Reply ]

Re: Help me Pretty please !!!!
From Karren on 24 Dec '99
replying to Re: Help me Pretty please !!!! posted by Darryl

Darryl I could not agree more, I'm sure in Australia much like America there is a big unemployment problem and we need our younger entrepreneur's to go out and make opportunities for themselves much like this lad named lee, Congratulations and much support must be given to this kid. The people that put him down and made fun of him, shame on you, I am currently employed as a physiatrist in the army and have been doing this for the last 4 years. From what I have read this is a classic example of a bunch of bullies picking on someone smaller, probably because there jealous of the talent of a young kid, I urge Ionzone, Greg and Cybereye to reconsider there actions and apologize, You need to start acting like adults and not act like bunch of little children, and ionzone please come to see me when you have some spare time and we can discuss what you can do with your spare time better, rather then spending endless hours going over this kids site and pointing out all the flaws, surely I hoping you have more of a life than this ! To lee maybe calling them or him a loser was not the best action to take however I do agree with you can sympathize with you, Ionzone obviously holds him self on a high pedestal and harasses anyone who is not as good as him, Keep going lee as I'm sure you will succeed seeing as of such a young age.
To ionzone "harshly" Get a life

Karren

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message