deadlock Message Board
[ December Full List | Reply ]

Re: Begging for opinions!!!!
From IonZone on 27 Dec '99
replying to Begging for opinions!!!! posted by Sabrina Hamilton

>Just got my web site up & running. I admit I am NOT a webmaster -- I used a shopbuilder to get this one off the ground. Would love ALL KINDS of opinions, comments, suggestions... Also, any creative ideas on how I can promote this site to the MAX??

The site has a very professional look. The logo at the top may look better centered or to the left, it seems weird to the right, maybe its me.

You need serious help in the search engine readiness department. Read through the whole deadlock site. Some starting places, your pages need titles, your pages need meta descriptions, your keywords need help. For your keywords think of what you would type in a SE to find one of your competitors sites. Also its easier to attract more visitors to sites which are not pure business sites. What does this mean? Try having an area which is purely informational. Like a how to do your own gift baskets or a link area. Ok I know these maybe counter productive to your business but it was all I could think of this early. You could probably think of better ones. The point is try to think of ways to get people to your site who are interested in gift baskets but not necessarily interested in buying.

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message