deadlock Message Board
[ June Full List | Reply ]

Re: Free Ebook with 170+ Discussion Forums Listed
From Tom Dahne at Ezimedia Software on 12 June '01
replying to Re: Free Ebook with 170+ Discussion Forums Listed posted by Dale

Hi Dale

>What no .zip copies?
well I could zip it up,, but some people don't know how to unzip zip files.. yes it is true

>most people because of virus's wont d/load and .exe

Yes that is correct... But most smart people would also scan it for a virus before they run any software they download..

Plus my software does nothave any virus's.. I make and give away alot of free software and have a lot of people downloading it..

>file of anykind...just a suggestion.

yes Dale I am glad you pointed out this to me.. But there is not much I can do for people that don't want to download exe file.. even zip files can have virus's.. the smart people would scan any files before they run them..

Also a funny thing happened to me the other day I was surfing around some website and within the website HTML code this guy had VBS Visual basic Script.. and it was a virus.. so even by just surfing the web if you don't have a virus killer program running on you computer all the time you may still get a virus even if you don't download anything at all..

So make sure people you are running a virus killer app all the time while you are online..

thanks
Tom Dahne

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message