deadlock Message Board
[ March Full List | Reply ]

Re: I made it into Yahoo!! WAHOOO!!!S
From David A on 31 March '00
replying to I made it into Yahoo!! WAHOOO!!!S posted by Anne - Hospital Classifieds

Congrats. But I think its YAHOOOO!!! ;>

>I guess emailing back the Yahoo editor who rejected me worked!! I just got an email form him that I HAVE been accepted, but it will take 2 to 4 days for it to show in the updates!! I am so EXCITED!!! WAHOOOO!!!
>
>>Andy,
>>We found out that our search feature was producing an error within Netscape. And we had one page (our resume maker) that had a "coming soon" part to it. Do not put anything like that if it isn't complete and make sure that every part of your site works with most of the common browsers, aol, etc included.
>>
>>It took almost 3 months for them to get back to my first submission! I am considering the business express ($199) because my business really depends on nurses (and others in healthcare) finding me thru the search engines - and Yahoo is so much more popular!!
>>
>>I did email him back a few days ago but haven't heard from him and have a feeling I probably won't... I will resubmit it AGAIN!
>>
>>
>>>Who did you e-mail at Yahoo. For some all too common unknown reason, we are not getting listed either.
>>>
>>>Andy

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message