deadlock Message Board
[ August Full List | Reply ]

Re: registering site with a search engine
From TJ on 27 August '00
replying to registering site with a search engine posted by Martyn

>i am about to place my first web site on the internet and would like to know how i would set up my site so it could be found by typing in keywords into a search engine.
>
>Martyn

Sorry Martyn, but I may have misunderstood your question, as I was in a bit of a hurry. But I have more time now. :)
Here, I believe is the info that you want:
<html>
<head>
<title>Poetry Titles Table of Contents - ''POETRY'' by T. J. Daniels. Short & To The Point ''POETRY''</title>
<meta name="description" content="Poetry for people that don't even like POETRY and those that do. Short and to the point POETRY about heartfelt love, life and the heartfelt pain that">
<meta name="keywords" content="t j daniels,tjdaniels,t j daniels poetry,poetry by t j daniels,tj,t j,poetry,poems,poem,poet,poets,great poets,poem,poet,love,poems,love,heart,prose,love,romance,romantic poetry,">
<meta name="robots" content="All">
<meta name="revisit-after" content="25 days">
<meta name="classification" content="Poetry">
<meta name="language" content="en-us">
</head>

Some people say that you don't need 'classification' or 'revisit after' They say that they don't work.
I've left my info in the tags, to maybe give you a better idea what you can put in the tags, rather just saying what I had said in my previous post. TJ

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message